Configuring Authentication for the Alemba API
The Alemba API supports Bearer token authentication using OAuth 2.0.
Two built in clients are preconfigured for use with Password authentication. These may need to be configured to use the desired authentication type before first use.
- Open the new Alemba® admin page in your web browser -
- Log in as an Analyst with the Security Setup General Access role.
- Alemba® Admin and the API Explorer are configured to prompt for confirmation before login is completed.
- Click the API Clients link
- Select the API Client you wish to configure.
On first use, a login form will be displayed.
All configuration changes will take effect immediately. Existing sessions will not be affected by these changes.