You can set up multiple request screen sets for your ASM System, and you can control access to these screen sets through security roles. Each role can be given access to specific screen sets, and you can select the default screen set, which will be displayed when an Analyst with this role logs a request.
Before you start
To enable this tab, Multiple Screen Sets must be selected in the Workflow Management Settings.
You must have Security Roles setup selected in the Admin tab of your own General Access security role before you can assign or remove permissions for any security roles.
Request screen sets must be defined before they can be assigned to a role.
Display the Workflow Management Security Roles details window, if it is not already on screen.
Select the Menu button , then Admin, then select System Administration.
The System Administration window appears.
In the Explorer pane, expand Security Roles, then select Workflow Management. All existing Workflow Management security roles are displayed.
The pre-defined role All typically has all role options selected. However, some of the options are not selected by default and you should explore the permissions set before assigning the role.
If you want to create a role, select and assign the role a name in the Role Name field. To view or update a role, select the role in the browse table and select .
- Select the Req. Screen Sets tab . The Select Screen Set table at the top of the window lists all of the available screen sets. The Selected Screen Set table below shows the screen sets that are linked to the current role.
- To make a screen set available to the role, select it from the Select Screen Set table, and select Add to List or double click to display it in the Selected Screen Set table.
- To remove a screen set, select it in the Selected Screen Set table and the select Remove.
- To assign the default screen set for the role, select it in the Selected Screen Set table and the select Set as Default. This will be used when an Analyst with this role logs requests.
- Select to save the changes and close the window. Provide the Change Reasons if prompted to do so. Alternatively, select another tab, if appropriate.